We will meet with you personally for a complimentary session to assess your current challenges, identify possible actions and establish desired outcomes. After that we may agree to meet personally, or by phone or by Skype.
This coaching may include:
- Assessments - various assessments are available to assist you in your work. These will enhance your own awareness and help you to set your own goals and actions as well as evaluate your progress.
- Concepts, theories – We are skilled in behavioural sciences, management, spiritual traditions and humanities and will introduce to you a range of concepts and models drawn from these disciplines to increase your self-awareness and promote greater insight. Based on this we will be a sounding board for new ideas and better decisions
- Communication and interpersonal skills – We focus on what's working, what's wanted and what's needed to get there through constructive communication methods and positive framing of observations. We will give you honest and unconditional feedback and acknowledgement. Whenever you feel stuck or in two minds about what you are doing we will help you move on.
A man is looking under a street lamp at night. A passerby stops to see what he is doing. "What are you looking for?" he asks. "My keys" replies the man. "Let me help you" says the Good Samaritan. "I can't see them anywhere" he says after about 5 minutes. "Where exactly did you drop them?" "Oh I lost them over there" he replies, pointing to an area about 20 metres away. "But wait a minute" says the helpful stranger. "If you lost them over there, why are you looking for them here?" "Because it is dark over there" replies the man. "I can't see. Over here there is a light, so this is where I am looking."
Coaches' questions act as lights so you can look in places you have not looked before. You are the expert in your life, so the coach will rely on you to come up with the right answers. The coach will make it as easy as possible for that to happen
We use questioning techniques so you can deal with what may be blocking you.
- To support you in setting the goals you want
- To ensure you take responsibility for the ways to reach them. By regularly reviewing, challenging and supporting you to get there step by step
So what sorts of questions can we coach you through?
- You may wish to feel better physically and emotionally - have more energy, change your eating and exercise habits
- You may want to communicate more effectively - motivate others, respond better 'in the moment', ask the right questions
- You may want to have a better quality of life - better work/life balance, strengthen your networks and have more fun
- You may want to improve relationships - learn to enjoy people more, have deeper relationships with quality people and become more intimate with your partner and family